Monday, July 16, 2012

Departure and Weekend

I am currently sitting in the Phoenix, AZ airport 7am local time. I left Omaha at 6am this morning. Good old time changes. By the time I land in American Samoa I will be 6 hours behind Central Time. So when I land there around 9pm local time Monday night, it will be 3am Tuesday morning back home.

Here's a few shots of Arizona from the plane as we were descending:



I did some more reading from my pre-orientation packet on my 2 hour flight to Phoenix after some chatting with a 20 year old who was on his way to visit his brother in Hawaii for 2.5 weeks.



I slept maybe 2.5 hours last night after some enjoyable time with some friends and then just a bit anxious I'm afraid. Good anxious! My mind was just a thinking. Plus, I had a song stuck in my head.

Here's a photo with my girls:


Had a great weekend with my family and friends. Saturday afternoon was Boschen - Eagen family boating, and then I was in Omaha with the gang. Here's a few photos from our family boating:





No comments:

Post a Comment